- Newest Version
- Sleeker, cooler and faster – Apple has update its 21.5-inch iMac from fourth-generation Haswell processors to fifth-generation Broadwell and kept the stunning display and cutting-edge design. The new model also features the enhanced Intel Iris Pro Graphics and 1TB hard drive.
- Stunning ultrathin design: iMac’s premium aluminium casing and glass display make for a stunning, modern looking machine, that looks as good as it performs. It’s incredibly thin but still manages to pack a remarkable amount of high performance technology into the same amazingly thin enclosure.
- Fifth-Generation Intel Core i5: The fifth generation Intel Core i5 processor will handle whatever you throw at it, allowing you to multi-task and work on intensive applications without experiencing any lag. Applications run faster and more efficiently than before. So everything you normally do on a computer you can do even quicker. Send email, write reports, create presentations, touch up photos, edit home movies and all the little (and big) tasks in between. The i5 uses the Intel HD Graphics 6000 GPU to ensure visuals are smooth whether you’re playing a game, watching a video or editing a photo.
- Sleeker wireless accessories: An extra sprinkle of fairy dust has been added to the wireless accessories to give them all a more spellbinding shape. The Magic Keyboard has had the cylindrical battery section removed, allowing it to lie completely flat. A similar design update was given to the Magic Trackpad 2 by making it white all over for matching aesthetic results and with the functionality to support Force Touch gestures (same as MacBook Pro). The Magic Mouse 2 is lighter yet sturdier and designed with an optimised base for a smoother glide.
iMac has always harnessed the latest technology – and taken it further – to make the ultimate all-in-one better and better. And the Retina display is a testament to that. We pushed the limits of pixel density so you can see everything with pinpoint accuracy. We questioned every method of integrated design to achieve a remarkable level of fit and finish. The result? A beautiful, impossibly thin display of colour and contrast – and zero compromise. The first iMac was a revolution: an all-in-one computer that put everything – display, processor, graphics, storage, memory and more – inside one simple, stylish enclosure. Today’s iMac includes the most advanced, most brilliant desktop display we’ve ever built, and it’s filled with the latest high-performance technologies. Yet it’s still just 5mm thin at its edge. One of the biggest challenges our engineers faced with the iMac enclosure was how to join the front to the back. The enclosure is so thin, it’s not possible to weld the pieces using traditional methods. So we utilised a process called friction-stir welding. It combines intense friction-generated heat and pressure to intermix the molecules of the two aluminium surfaces – creating a seamless, precise and super-strong join. You know iMac by its incredibly thin enclosure. But that just sets the stage for massive performance. With a new Intel Core processor, the latest AMD graphics, an advanced Fusion Drive and Thunderbolt 2, iMac delivers lightning-fast speed. And striking power.
- Apple iMac All-in-One PC
- 21.5-inch (diagonal) LED-backlit (1920×1080) display with IPS technology
- Intel Core i5 (1.6GHz) dual-core processor with 3MB shared L3 cache
- 8GB of 1867MHz LPDDR3 onboard memory
- 1TB (5400 rpm) Hard Drive
- Intel Iris Pro Graphics 6200
- Mac OSX El Capitan Operating System
- 10/100/1000BASE-T Gigabit Ethernet (RJ-45 connector)
- Built-in FaceTime HD camera