- USB 3.0 External BD/DVD/CD 3D Blu-ray Disc Burner&Player for Macbook Pro Air and Ultra Notebook PC Desktop Computer,Plug and Play,Silver-BD/DVD/CD Burner&Player
- USB3.0 interface. With USB 3.0 port and strong error-correcting ability, faster data transfer. It provides more stable performance. It is also backwards compatible with USB2.0/1.0
- The aluminum alloy outer case and Optical Disk Drive(ODD) is separable to accommodate for a 12.7 mm mobile Hard Disk Drive(HDD)
- Plug and play,powered by USB port. No driver needed. Just plug it into computer and it will be detected. Enclosed with two USB cables, USB3.0 is used for data transmission,USB2.0 is used for supplying extra power, which ensures to supply
- sufficient power, read&write discs more fluently. Advanced aluminum alloy outer case, which is robust and strong enough to withstand abrasion and corrosion. Grinding process finish surface, sleek and fashionable design. Lightweight, and easy to carry
USB 3.0 External BD/DVD/CD 3D Blu-ray Disc Burner&Player for Macbook Pro Air and Ultra Notebook PC Desktop Computer,Plug and Play,Silver
1 x USB 3.0 Portable External ODD/HDD Device;
1 x USB 3.0 to mini USB Cable;
1 x USB 2.0 to DC 3.5mm Cable;
1 x English User Manual;
With USB 3.0 technology, which provides high speed data transmission rate with more stable performance
2.Plug and play
Install driver the moment the external drive was pluged in computer, no other driver needed
3.Dual USB Cables
One USB 3.0 cable for usual connection and another USB 2.0 cable for extra power supply
4.No external power supply
Power via USB 2.0 cable,no other power needed.
The outer case and Optical Disk Drive(ODD) is separable to accommodate for a 12.7 mm mobile Hard Disk Drive(HDD)
Instructions for use
1.This product has data line interface and power interface, please properly connected them to USB port of your computer with 2 USB cables we attached in the package,the computer display lower right corner should appear device icon.
2.Click on the desktop, open the “my computer”, in “the mobile storage device should display the drive icon.
3.Click on this icon button, select the “pop” in the tray into the appropriate disk read.
Note when use:
1. For smoothly running, please plug both two USB cables when use.
2. For the desktops, please connect the device to the USB port of the motherboard for normal use. If you connect it to a frontal USB connector,USB hub or extension cords, it maybe cannot recognize by your computer,let alone install the Driver or read the CD/DVD/BD.
3.Desktop users must make sure that your desktop comply with HDCP(Not necessary for laptops).