- Unique, innovatively designed USB camera with a built-in microphone.
- Widely used as a portable classroom document camera / visualiser in conjunction with a whiteboard.
- Perfect for creating animated films, live videos or time-lapse recordings to post on YouTube, and for video calling with Skype, FaceTime etc.
- Compatible with Microsoft Windows (10, 8, 7, Vista, XP), Apple Mac OS X (10.4.3 or above) and Linux.
- Plug and play: simply connect the HUE camera to your computer’s USB port and it will be ready to use.
The HUE USB camera is a cost-effective alternative to a standard classroom document camera/visualiser. Easy to use and portable, this camera is popular with teachers and students throughout the world.
The camera is ‘plug and play’ on Windows PCs and Macs (see System Requirements) and compatible with most video conferencing, streaming and web-casting software i.e. Skype, Yahoo! Messenger, Google Talk, iChat, FaceTime, uStream etc.
By connecting your HUE camera to your computer and a projector you can share students’ work, books, experiments and pictures.
Use the camera for real time live video and for recording sound and video. The HUE USB camera produces excellent image quality even when projected onto a whiteboard.
The built-in microphone allows you to record your presentation or a student speaking about a topic. With its weighted base and flexible neck, HUE can also be used to magnify very small items such as insects, circuit boards and more to share them with the whole classroom.
– Record video and sound directly to the computer
– Full 360° rotation
– Manual focus
– Optional base
– Integrated USB microphone
– UVC compatible
– Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 OR Mac OS X 10.4.3+ OR Linux
– Suitable for both 32-bit and 64-bit editions of Windows 10, 8, 7 and Mac OS X
– 128 MB RAM (256 MB RAM recommended)
– Available USB 1.1 or 2.0 port
– HUE camera
– Camera base
– 6 ft (1.8m) USB to mini-USB cable
– Installation CD with manual