- *** Original Neet® Product *** Mini-DVI (male) to DVI-D (female) for connecting Apple Macs with Mini DVI video output ports to any DVI enabled display, projector or HDTV *** NOTE ::: This is an adapter and a DVI cable is required to complete a connection ***
- ***** IMPORTANT NOTE ***** ::: Mini-DVI is NOT FOR USE WITH Apple Macs that have Mini-DISPLAYPORT (eg: the NEW Unibody MacBooks, Pro, iMac etc. have Mini DisplayPort NOT Mini DVI) … PLEASE CHECK YOUR PORT !!!! – If required, the Mini-Displayport to DVI adapter is available from our Amazon storefront.
- Supports Video-Mirroring + Extended Desktop modes. ZERO LOSS Full HD performance.
- For use with MINI-DVI equipped Apple Macbook, MacBook Pro, iMac (intel core duo), 12 inch PowerBook G4, Mac Mini etc. ( Note : Not for the latest gen Macs which have Mini DisplayPort)
- Length: approx 20cm. Colour : White. Triple Shield twisted pair cable. *** Specialist NEET customer support. *** NO EXCESSIVE PACKAGING *** LIFETIME WARRANTY ***
This high performance Neet® product is a MINI-DVI (male) to DVI-D (female) cable / adapter which allows you to connect any MINI-DVI enabled source device ( eg: Apple MacBook / MacBook Pro / 12″ Powerbook G4 / iMac with Mini DVI port) to any DVI enabled display device (eg: HDTV / DVI Monitor / Projector) to transfer Full HD Video. >>>>>>> ( IMPORTANT NOTE :::: This Mini-DVI adapter is NOT compatible with the Mini-DISPLAYPORT interface eg: as found on the late 2008 Unibody MackBook, MacBook Pro, iMac, Mac Mini etc. and all newer Apple Macs ::: PLEASE CHECK YOUR PORT ! ) >>>>>>> Ultra high density, triple shielded and high intensity twisted pair cable is used for the most stabilized impedance and highest uncompressed digital video signal transfer available >>>>>>> If you have any problem or would like any help or advice please do not hesitate to contact Neet for fast and friendly expert customer support.