- ORICO 2.5″ to 3.5″ Hard Drive Adapter: Turns your 2.5 inch SATA HDD / SSD into 3.5 inch so you can install it into your desktop PC
- High Speed, Excellent Performance: SATA III standard supports a theoretical maximum speed of 6Gbps, also backward compatible with SATA I/II
- Good Heat Dissipation: The side slots and open design greatly improves heat dissipation and protects your hard drive
- Superb Quality: Made of fireproof ABS material; Perfectly fit; State-of-the-art craftsmanship; Hot-swap plug and play, no driver needed
- Includes ORICO’s world-class 18-month warranty and lifetime customer service when you purchase from ORICO EU Direct Store
Do you have 2.5″ hard drives that you cannot install into your desktop PC? If so, the ORICO 2.5″ to 3.5″ Hard Drive Adapter is perfect for you. It turns your 2.5-inch HDD or SSD into a 3.5-inch size.
Supports all 7mm / 9.5mm / 12.5mm 2.5″ SATA hard drives, including HDD and SSD.
Supports Serial ATA I / II / III.
State-of-the-art Craftsmanship Brings Superb Quality
Made of fireproof, shockproof ABS material.
Delicate, cutting-edge craftsmanship makes it perfectly fit for 3.5″ bays.
Maximized Speed of SATA 3.0
Built with SATA III standard, providing a maximum data transfer speed of 6Gbps.
Backward compatible with SATA 1.0 / 2.0.
Good Heat Dissipation
The side slots and open design provides good cooling, so it protects your hard drive from over-heating
Supports hot-swapping, no driver needed (*motherboard support required).
What is in the box:
1 x ORICO 2.5″ to 3.5″ Hard Drive Adapter
1 x User Manual
1 x Service Card